I cannot believe how fast the time flies when you have a cute little baby in the house! Baby Sterling is two weeks old today and I can hardly believe it!
Seriously...such an angel!!This kid cannot get enough of his dad! Sure he is all about me when he is hungry, but then he wants his dad!
My mom left on Monday and we are so sad! She was here for 2 and a half weeks and we had such a great time! We miss you mom!
I love this picture because he looks like he is posing for a picture...maybe he was!!!!
So far, the best two weeks of my life. Every time I look at little Sterling, I feel so grateful for him! He has been such a blessing in our lives! We love him so much!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
2 WEEKS ALREADY?!?!?
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:00 AM
Labels: Growing Up, Motherhood, Sterling Henry, Visitors Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Sorry you could not leave a comment yesterday. Something weird was going on with blogger!
congratulations on the beautiful baby! so so happy for you :)
could he be any cuter??? I love reading your blog and it makes me feel so happy- cause it is bursting with happiness :)!!! Dave's fam is actually coming out here for Thanksgiving- but I am dying to get my hands on that little guy so we will have to figure out when to see you guys soon!
SO precious!!!!! I love him already =).
Can't wait to see him in real life!
Hey Jessica!! This is Lianne from the Windsor 3rd ward. I came across your blog from Valerie's. That little baby of yours is so cute! I hope that you are both healthy and doing well!
You are such a cute mom. I love those pics and I loved your mom! I'm sad she's gone too!
sooo cute, keep the pictures coming.
Such a cute little guy!! You're such a relaxed and easy going mom. I was totally stressed. You're my inspiration. :)
Congratulations! He is so cute, enjoy every minute, it goes by too quickly.
Post a Comment