Living in a house with all boys is more fun than I ever could have imagined! My boys LOVE to spend time together. Baby Sterling loves to study with his dad...
He also likes to nap with dad...
We have been taking walks around the neighborhood! It is so fun to walk with Sterling in the Bjorn!
The leaves are absolutely gorgeous here right now! This is the view from our bedroom window. Fall might be my favorite season in Virginia!
Life is going just great for us. We are having such a great time with our little boy! He is starting to get serious amounts of chub on his thighs....love it!!! He is also starting to smile lots more. We can't wait for you all to see him!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
MY BOYS...
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:14 PM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
He is seriously so cute! I can't wait to see him! When are you coming to Utah?
I can't get over how very much he looks like his daddy! You look fabulous Jess!!! I'm counting down until you come! Try not to let Little Sterling grow too much over the next few weeks!!
Glad I found you. Cute blog. Found you on a google search of my own blog...similair titles. Great minds think alike!!
I love chubby babies! You look great!
We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to hold little Sterling!You look amazing!
We are dying to kiss him and hold him!!! Sooo cute!!
So cute! I'm glad that things are going so well. Parenthood fits you two very well.
Josh and I can't wait to see you guys! Little Sterling is getting so cute! And you seriously look so beautiful Jess!
I LOVE chubby babies! I just love each and every new roll Beckam puts on! (And believe me there is A TON!!!) He really does look so much like his Dad! I know everyone's said it but you really do look great! I can't believe how quickly you're just getting back to the way you were! Lucky girl!
Wow. He's getting so big and still just as cute (maybe even more so!). You look great, too!
On another note, I had a wedding hair anxiety dream last dream that you might find amusing - http://www.susanfussell.com/wedding/blog/2008/11/i-hear-secrets-that-you-keep.html
He is irresistible! And you look positively radiant. :)
Post a Comment