Despite some of the cheesy special effects, I LOVED the Twilight movie. I was completely entertained the whole time and really pleased with how it turned out. I went with a big group of girls and we had a great time (first time I have been away from my baby for more that one hour). One of the most annoying parts was this group of women at our theater who were laughing non-stop at everything...not even the funny parts. I was ticked! They were driving me crazy.
When they first announced that Robert Pattinson would be playing the role of Edward Cullen, I wasn't sure if he could pull it off. After seeing the movie, I cannot imagine a more perfect fit! He was fabulous! He has the most unbelievable hair!!!
I also thought that Kristen Stewart did an amazing job as Bella! I love the guy who played Charlie. Jacob Black grew on me by the end as well and the girls who played Jessica...LOVED her! She was PERFECT!!!
Did you see the movie? What did you think???
Sunday, November 23, 2008
WHAT DID YOU THINK????
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:17 AM
Labels: Movies and TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I really liked the movie. I loved the high school friends mike and Jessica. they were too perfect. so cute and funny. I was pleasantly surprised with it. I thought I was going to be disappointed but I really, really liked it. It also helped that I went with almost all my sisters/sister in laws on my side! we had soo much fun!
one thing I didn't like was the cullens house, way too modern. Not how I pictured it at all.
I acctually read the book and saw the movie last night. I was very impresed with edward jacob alice and emmit. I think they could have gotten a better jasper though.
Loved It! I thought Jasper and Mike didn't fit my vision of them and the special effects could have been better but I'll definately watch it 100 more times! There was a man laughing through out the movie I attended also. I shhed him!
I really liked it! In fact I have already seen it three times!
LOVED it! See it again, and you will enjoy it even more. The first time we went people were buggin too. But we saw it again, and it was even better! The 3rd was even better. Yep 3 times!
Loved it!! I have to admit I might have annoyed you. I did laugh alot in it... I couldn't help it. Loved Bella. Edward grew on me and by the end I loved him also. I loved the Cullens house. Some day in a life of mine without any kids or peeping toms I would love to have that house!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED it...that is all that needs to be said
Loved it, even the cheesy parts.
Oh and sorry for constantly bugging about why the part where they worked on the motorcycle, went to the Volturi, etc. weren't there. I guess I read the first three books too close together!
Completely, utterly loved it. Even with the plot discrepancies and cheestastic special effects, I could watch this movie a million more times. Rob and Kristen were sensational (can we say STEAMY?), loved Jacob, loved Charlie. Loved it.
I may just have to see it again tonight!
Wow, thanks for posting that pic of Edward...I got goosebumps when your post loaded on my computer. ; ) Loved the movie, loved the actors, and LOVE that is made so much money so hopefully the next one will have even more funding!
LOVED IT!!!!!! Everything about it!!!! I felt like I had a hanger in my mouth from all of the smiling. He is HOT!!!!!!
Yes I LOVED it also, my friends and I are actually going to see it again this week. I just can't stop thinking about it so we have to see it again. Love your blog.
Makelle
Is it December yet? Can we go again?!?!
Post a Comment