FIRST. Little man gets to wear his "Christmas clothes" each week to church. This outfit was much needed considering that we couldn't button his other church pants.
SECOND. Coats and hats are a must lately with the chilly weather we have been having. I love putting hats on Sterling Henry even though he is always trying to rip them off. Luckily this one buttons under his chin.
THIRD. Holiday PJ's. Last year I waited for him to wear these on Christmas eve but this year we are going to enjoy them all month long. (Too many pictures today.)
FOURTH. Our baby boy is FINALLY walking. It all started today when I was over at a friend's house and he just started walking all over the place. He pretty much thinks he is big time now and so do we. We are so proud of our little man.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
4 REASONS WHY WE LOVE DECEMBER
With this many exciting things already happening in December, I can't wait to see what else we have to look forward too!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:32 PM
Labels: Big Time, Christmas, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Woo hoo! Look at him go! I can't wait to see it in person!
Cute combed hair, Christmas outfit, pajamas, and hat!! I can't believe he is walking already!
I love, love, love that darling Christmas church outfit. Too handsome!
He is the cutest little guy! Love his Christmas outfit, so adorable.
looks like he's loving the pj's!
love that he's walking. i hope he conquers stairs before you have the baby so you arent hauling 2 kids up the stairs.
Oh, I'm so glad for you. He'll be a pro walker by the time #2 gets here.
Cute sweaters and hats. I wish I would have bought some of those cute russian kid's shapki for my kids. . . oh wait, I did and the moths ate it.
Anyway, he's adorable and so are you!
What a great month! I love the pj's and the hat!! He is so cute!!
Absolutely adorable!!!
He's so GREAT!!!!!! I love him and I am in LOVE with his hair!!!!!
Post a Comment