Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!


Sterling got these slippers in Peru before we got married. They finally fit our Little Man and just in time since it is freezing!


3 comments:

jethrojones said...

Some would say that today is Christmas Adam. Get it? Harhar

Ash said...

Jess little Sterling is getting so so big. He totally has hair like Easts. We need to take a picture of them together. Can you believe how much snow you got. Wow! I am so sad I don't get to see your for Christmas. I miss you so much. Your the most amazing Mom. Look at the stolkings!! Merry Christmas Jess. Did you get our Christmas Card? I sent them out so late. I love ya!

It's Been a Day! said...

words can't describe how much i love your little boy. he's so darling. do you think he'll marry avery even though she's older? i'll save payton for your other boy!