Do you ever feel like you were born yesterday??? I hate that feeling but unfortunately it happens a lot while I am prego.
Sterling Henry was not a huge spit-up baby. I always felt like I could get his spit-up out of most things pretty well. However on Christmas morning after opening up his first present, he threw up big time. I thought maybe he was just overly excited about all the gifts, but no, it happened again about 20 minutes later. My fabulous husband started cleaning it up and asked me what would be best and I realized that I had no idea what would work best. He scrubbed our floor like crazy with the "products" that we had. When it all dried, there were big huge stains on our carpet. We both wanted to throw it out. I went to the store and came home with these two products. They have basically changed my life. I HIGHLY recommend them. They are easy to use, they actually work, AND they smell amazing! I even used them on a couple old stains and they worked.

(I may or may not be getting a kick-back from both of these companies for writing this!)
I am sure that most of you already have been using these for years but it you haven't, I recommend buying them today for your next big spill.
Can I also just say how amazing my husband is for cleaning up puke all weekend?!? He really is the best!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
BORN YESTERDAY???
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:51 AM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, Domestic Diva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Resolve is a show-stopper. So glad you found it. I'm going to go try the Oxy-Deep- you can never have too many cleaning products with little kiddos:)
poor little baby...i hope he is feeling better...
Well apparently Xander didn't want Sterling to feel like he was all alone so he decided he would throw up all night last night to keep Sterling company. Yep, the little guy did not have a good end to his birthday, and his sweet daddy probably did not have a good time cleaning it up. Hooray for wonderful hubbies!! Wait... do I sense deja vu?Hmm.... it's like our spirits miss each other so much we're trying to mirror each others lives even from far away.
Haha! Great reccomendations! Thanks!
I'm so curious to know what you used the first time that didn't work! Baking soda is my guess??
We have some kind of industrial carpet cleaner that Matt got when we were trying to rid our carpets of the unfortunate stains from the previous tenant's dog. It works very well. I should do a test between it and Resolve and OxyDeep. I don't know where he even got the industrial cleaner, Home Depot maybe?
And, OxiClean is my favorite for EVERYTHING. Not that that has anything to do with these lovely products that you showcased except that the Woolite one has the word "Oxy" in it.
I really hope Sterling is on the mend...!!
thanks for the info. we are always looking at things to clean with that work! hope sterling is feeling better.
Post a Comment