We are not going home for Christmas this year since the airlines don't want me to go into labor in the air. We are very excited to stay here and do our own thing. There are some things in Utah that I am going to miss like crazy. Family, friends, family traditions, showing off Sterling Henry, FAMILY, Cafe Rio, and spending time with my family are the main things. But there is another big one... SNOW. I LOVE snow! I love everything about it.
I have been feeling a tiny bit homesick lately about not going home but this morning helped me feel better. It is SNOWING. It will not last long and sure everyone here will be freaking out and the drivers are HORRIBLE but it has put a big smile on my face.
Thank you, snow!
7 comments:
I'm so sad you aren't going to be here. Agh!!!
Matthew and I took the metro in to Pentagon Mall to meet a friend I used to work with. Matthew kept looking out the window of the train and saying "knowing!" It was cute. He was loving it!
Am I one of the few who is SO glad you are staying here for Christmas??? :)
We love the snow too!! A bunch of us will be here during Christmas, don't worry! It is hard to be away from family though, huh?
I'm loving the snow too!
I can't believe it's snowing there!!! I'm so glad you get a peice of Utah there in DC!
Oh I loved when it snowed in DC! Its so beautiful. I'm sure you'll have a fun Christmas with your cute family!!
we will miss you guys at the hawkins party next week!
Post a Comment