Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We went to our ward trunk-or-treat last night. We had a blast! Sterling Henry got a kick out of just walking up to people and asking for treats.

I wish I would have had someone take a picture of us with grandma. We are having a blast with my mom here. Lots of pictures to come...

6 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Such a cute family! Your m & ms turned out great! Hope you're having fun with mom!

Jessica said...

Their costumes are too cute. You did such a good job! Glad you are having so much fun with your Mom! It was fun to be able to see her.

Lacy said...

I love that you made their costumes. One day maybe I will be creative and handy like you!

The Pixton Family said...

Love the costumes!

Andrea Hatch said...

I LOVE the costumes!!! They boys look so cute. And you look gorgeous!!

Ash said...

Jess love love those costumes!! So darling. Love those hats you made too!! So cute!! Thanks for checking in today. I love ya. Darling pictures. So glad your Mom is there!! So fun!!