Sewing has been a bit of a challenge lately. I decided to try out some new things.
I knit know. Ok, so I am clearly an amateur but really enjoying it. I made these two hats and think they turned out pretty cute. I am very happy with the gray one.
I finished the boys Halloween costumes. I think this might be the last year that I can pick out Sterling Henry's costume so they are M&Ms. Cheap, easy, and pretty cute! (Blogger was being ultra annoying and kept turning this picture.)
Oh and the best news of all, my mom comes tomorrow for 11 days... Hooray!
Monday, October 25, 2010
I LOVE A GOOD PROJECT!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
10:08 AM
Labels: Domestic Diva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The hats and the costumes both turned out super cute! I am so sad mom won't be here for Halloween. We've been used to having her to ourselves on Halloween. Hope you have a blast with her! She was here this morning and is SO EXCITED to come see you!
What costumes did you make for you and Sterling? I am impressed that you made them costumes. I took the easier way out and bought a $1) monkey costume for Lincoln.
Super cute!!! Have fun with mom- make lots of Mr. Yogoto trips for me!
Post a Comment