Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fort Washington

I am so happy to be married to someone that is so adventurous and fun. I would never do half of the things that we do on my own. Sterling is so good and planning things and following through with them.

On Saturday we went to Fort Washington. It is something that we have wanted to see for a while. The day was beautiful and after spending the morning/afternoon in our pajamas, we got ready for the day and headed out. Sterling Henry especially loved spending the time with his dad running around outside. We wore him out!

Outside the fort. This is a drawbridge... very cool!


The fort is right on the Potomac and has a beautiful view.

Our little growing family.

Me and my boys. They had all these cool underground tunnels.

The sunset was unreal.

Sterling x 2.
I love day trips and love living in an area where there is more to do than we have time for!

1 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

What a cool place! I love the family pic- you guys are so cute.