We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent it with friends and had DELICIOUS food. We ate a 1pm which I thought was perfect. We had the rest of the day to sit and talk and make room for pie.
Here is some of our feast.
Sterling Henry was being such a pill about taking this picture. He sat up to eat before anyone. He was HUNGRY, as you can probably tell.
I made mashed potatoes, a lemon sour cream pie, and these delicious place setting treats. I think that sour cream lemon might be my new favorite pie. I was really happy with how the pilgrim hats turned out and they were really tasty! Sterling's sister Rachel delivered her little baby girl, Norah Jane yesterday. We can't wait to meet her at Christmas!
We sure have a lot to be thankful for in our family.
Friday, November 26, 2010
THANKSGIVING DAY CELEBRATION
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:00 AM
Labels: Domestic Diva, Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Post the sour cream lemon pie recipe- it sounds divine! Love the Pilgrim hats!
You threw out you TURKEY????? Who ever heard of a skinny sister? Eat EAT!!!!!!!
Post a Comment