Monday, November 15, 2010

WEEKEND FUN!

The only thing better than going to the zoo is going to the zoo two days in a row and dad coming along the second time. Friday and Saturday were both so beautiful so we spent the day enjoying the weather.

The boys with the flamingos. The flamingos at the zoo are probably one of my favorite things. They make LOTS of noise so naturally Sterling Henry loves them too.



We usually go in the morning and the cheetah is never out. We got to see him Saturday afternoon. Sterling Henry loved it.

This is my favorite sign at the zoo. I always forget my camera but made sure to grab a picture this time. Aggressive Cranes... YIKES!

The boys watched lot of Nascar together. Dellin makes this face almost every time I take his picture now. Love it.

And this is the boys this morning in their new matching cowboy shirts and new haircuts. They really are the cutest!
Great weekend with dad. We look forward to lots more!

4 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

So so so so cute!! I've never trusted cranes and now I know why....

clarke fam said...

You are right. They are the CUTEST!

The Pixton Family said...

So cute! I love the big smile.

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, I love Dellin's picture smile. They are the cutest boys.