Friday, November 12, 2010

"I'm standing and I can't get down!"

I really love this stage. Dellin is such a crack-up right now. He pulls up to stand on everything and then can't get down. So he either screams till I come and get him, or he falls. We are working on trying to get down on his own.


I can't believe that this little boy is 9 1/2 months old. Where has the time gone???

Darling boy.

4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

He is the cutest kid!!! I LOVE his hair! I can't believe how red it's looking in these pictures!

Ashley said...

Lincoln is going through the exact same phase right now and it is driving me crazy. When I put him down for naps he stands up right off, and then cries and cries until I lay him back down. Sometimes we do this 4 or 5 times. I love Dellin's cute smiley face.

clarke fam said...

Oh, he is a cerub

The Pixton Family said...

Parker did the same thing. It took a couple months for him to learn to "sit down".