This darling little boy will be arriving October 29th and we couldn't be more thrilled. We got to see him again today.
He waved this time!
This pregnancy has been so completely different that I thought for sure it was a girl. But after a rough two weeks and two ultrasounds, we were thrilled and relieved to see a healthy little boy in there.The boys are all thrilled. Sterling Henry has come up with lots of names. His current favorites are Jet, Tractor, and Mac. He has also thrown out Water, Ducky, Pancake, and Light. It's fun to see him so excited. He calls the baby the "New" baby. Gouverneur is now called the "Old" baby.
We do love our boys and look forward to meeting this little guy!
7 comments:
Wow congrats!! The "old" baby haha--I love it.
What!?! That's FANTASTIC. You all look so happy. Great family! Wish I could see you again.
Best news ever! Loving this family of boys you're making! I've got two girls, so I'm thinking arranged marriages here..?? Hope you are feeling ok. You are awesome, Jess!
You are a CHAMPION! Congratulations, cutest family ever!
Love that picture of the hand! So excited for you!
I love Gouverneur is the "Old" baby! Congrats on Boy #4. Have they given you a calling in Scouts yet to prepare you?
Congratulations! You make darling boys!
Post a Comment