These are the three pictures I got taken and framed for dad's birthday. They are now hanging in his office. Tabitha did a fabulous job. I am thrilled with all the pictures she took of the boys!

This last picture of Dellin is almost more than I can handle. He looks so old and grown up here. It makes me want to cry. This shoot was his 2-year photo shoot and he is just darling!
I want to have a nice 2-year old picture of the kids all in the same sort of pose. Here is Sterling and Dellin's pictures.

They look so official and I think it will be fun to have one of all our kids at this age.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Pictures of the boys.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:49 AM
Labels: Big Time, Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my heavens your boys are so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment