My boys are obsessed with their daddy. Around here, we actually call him "Daddycakes," but the boys do that more because I call him that. Sterling Henry likes to call him "Daddycakes Fillmore".
Sterling usually works till about 7:30 pm, sometimes later. If the boys are still up when he comes home, they attack him before he even changes out of his work clothes. This is pretty much an everyday occurrence. They even fight over who gets to take his socks off and to the clothes bin. This is real love we're talking about.
We usually have dinner before Sterling gets home. The boys are serious eaters and can really put it away. That doesn't stop them from attacking dad while he's eating his dinner.Even Gouverneur gets in on more food. This is actually a picture at breakfast. The boys had all eaten before Dad, but then attacked him (and his food) when he ate later.
I love my boys. I love that they love their dad. I love that their dad is the kind of dad that he is. I'm one lucky lady!
Friday, May 25, 2012
We're so glad when daddy comes home...
Posted by
Sterling
at
5:19 PM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, BOY Time, Daddy-O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment