Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Mothers Day just keeps getting better and better as the years go by. My life is so full and busy these days. (Whose isn't though right?!?) It's nice to have a day to sit back and be spoiled by my husband and darling boys.

I woke up to a darling card and beautiful rose plant. I'm requesting potted plants from here on out. They are so lovely and will last a long time. This rose plant sits perfectly in my kitchen. I will think of my boys every time I look at it.

Church was perfect. Sterling Henry is a sunbeam this year so it was his first time to go up and sing with the primary kids. I made sure we were super early so I could have the perfect seat while they sang songs to us moms. I LOVED IT!

After church we all napped and then the Grill Master started the amazing dinner I'd requested. All I can say is that I'm one lucky girl.

Super yummy chicken, sweet potatoes, onions, 2 kinds of peppers, zucchini, and asparagus. It was really yummy and just what I wanted.

Here we are right before eating.
I really do love my life. I love my darling boys. They can be crazy but I really wouldn't have it any other way. Best Mothers Day ever!

0 comments: