I love it when birthdays fall on a Sunday. It makes for such a great day to celebrate. We had a BBQ for Gouv's 1st birthday celebration. We had over Colby and Maria and Alim, one of the young men from our ward.
Afterwards we had the cake. I had big plans of making this chocolate bunt cake into a monster truck raceway but sort of wimped out last minute. It was a little plain but delicious!
The big one-year-old with his cake.
The whole family. All 6 of us!

The boys with Colby, Maria, and Alim.

I think not frosting it was a good idea. Gouverneur picked it up and starting eating. I think the frosting sort of freaked out his older brothers on their first birthdays.
He ate.
And ate.
And ate. He LOVED IT!
We opened presents afterwards. Here is Colby holding them up in the air so that the big boys would stop trying to open them.
Here are the big boys "helping" Gouverneur open his gifts.
Here he is with his main gift. His first set of monster trucks. He looks thrilled. Sterling Henry and Dellin are even more thrilled. (I love my boys!)
Action time.
He's one!

We sure love this little boy and love watching him grow up. Happy Birthday Gouverneur!!!
The boys with Colby, Maria, and Alim.
I think not frosting it was a good idea. Gouverneur picked it up and starting eating. I think the frosting sort of freaked out his older brothers on their first birthdays.
He ate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment