Saturday, April 25, 2009

GO COUGS!!!

We love it when Matthew comes over to play...

even if he is a Ute fan and wears it loud and proud.

After a few hours he decided he liked wearing blue! We think he looks cute in blue... it just might be his color.
If you have met Matthew's parents you would know they are hard-core Ute fans. I just couldn't resist putting Matthew in BYU attire!

Thanks for letting us watch Matthew! Little Sterling Henry really lights up when other kids are around.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I am proud to say that he is really smiling big in the picture with his red hat on!

Note to self: make sure there is not a BYU shirt in Matthew's size the next time I drop him off!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

How funny is that. They may never let you watch him again for fear you might covert him to the real school. Super cute!

Alisha Haight said...

That is so funny! I can picture Jess reading the post and being so offended- but in a good, funny way:)

Josh and Lar said...

Sterling is looking so cute, and so grown up!!

taryn said...

ha, I love that he is not smiling in the last picture...like he knows his parents are going to be mad. Looks like you won't be babysitting again anytime soon. ;)

Hema and Becky said...

So funny. Hema isn't sure about you tending our kids now.

Brittany said...

Our best friends here in Vegas are die-hard Ute fans and our kids seriously have gotten in fights about it. Bennett has been turned to the Utes side in an attempt to be popular.... it is a mess:)!

becky said...

LOL! I love it! Maybe this is foreshadowing about Matthew's future...

It's Been a Day! said...

that's really funny! way to start 'em young!

Ann said...

The most important question here is, HOW DO YOU GET STERLING TO SMILE IN EVERY PICTURE?? Every time I pull out the camera Haley just stares at it with no smiling in sight, tell me your secret.