There is only one thing that I really dislike about our apartment and that is the fact that we have no control over when they turn the AC on for the season. This last weekend was sweltering! We were so hot and there was absolutely no way to cool our place down.
One of us looks really cute shirtless so he sported only his diaper and shorts for most of the weekend!Camo shorts. No shirt. His dad could not be more proud!!!
Luckily they turned on the AC this morning... YIPEE!!! We don't pay utilities so it will stay on full blast for the next 5 months!!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
SOME LIKE IT HOT!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:34 PM
Labels: Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That picture of Sterling is adorable. I think my hubby would die without air conditioning!
oh good heavens. we have 3 fans running 24/7! i am so ready for it to get back down to 60, if only until our a/c kicks in in may!!
Too, too, too cute!
Jess sterling has got to be the cuttest boy ever. I just smile everytime I see him, because he is smiling. So darling jess. I can't get over him. Cooling off.
what a little stud!
I think I may just have to come to your place when you have no air conditioning, it would be so nice to not be in 63 degree weather ALL THE TIME! Yep, my hubby likes it cold. VERY COLD.
Free Utilities, what a dream~!
That is so funny! I HATE being hot more than anything! That must have been miserable! I'm sorry!
I used to love it when we didn't have to pay utilities and we'd seriously crank our A/C full blast all day and night. We'd have to wear winter clothes in our apt cuz we'd crank it so cold!
ok, this picture kills me!!! Sterling is getting cuter and cuter!
I LOVE HIM!!!!! Such a lapuchka right????
So cute!
no utilities? i'm so jealous. I'm sweating over here since I can't bear to have my utility bill any higher than it already is!! our a/c has been on all winter so i don't want to see the bill come summer!!
I know!!!!! About the Russian salad comment you made =). The only one I can get to taste remotely the same is the egg white, granny smith apples and ham one.....DON'T FORGET THE MAYO!!!!!!! A girl I helped with Russian is coming home soon from teaching English and the one thing I said that stuck with her was how much she needed to find Prechuda and EAT like there was NO tomorrow. Not only did this angel find it....SHE GOT ME SOME TOO!!!!!! Prechuda dlya menya!!!! Can't you just hear the choirs of angels????? Hee heeeeeee =)
I need to meet this kid!! he is so studly and smily- what a great combo. I don't think Zanna even weighed 19 lbs. when she was a year old!
Post a Comment