If you haven't been following Little Dorrit on Masterpiece Theater, I highly recommend that you start! You can catch up here.
Monday, April 20, 2009
MY CURRENT OBSESSION!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
11:19 AM
Labels: Movies to Watch, Obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My boss talks about this all the time! Maybe I should check it out...
The Morrises were just telling me on Sunday that I had to watch this! It sounds soooo awesome!
Looks like something I would love. Thanks for sharing.
This looks like something I would enjoy. I'm going to give it a try. I'll keep you posted.
LOVE THIS!
so what did you think of the ending? I don't want to sound like I'm too hard to please, but I thought it could've been better. Maybe I just need to watch it again to clear a few things up.
Post a Comment