Our little Sterling Henry is 6 months old and we can't even believe it! Here are his most recent stats.
Weight: 19lbs. 14oz (87%)
Height: 28.5 inches (97%)
Height: 28.5 inches (97%)
Here is the latest with our baby.
He is the HAPPIEST baby. He has a smile on his face from the minute he gets up.
He is the best eater. He has LOVED everything he has tried.
He is OBSESSED with his dad.
He has two teeth and has proven to be a good teether.
He loves to play with anything that makes noise.
He can sit for a second by himself.
He has rolled over. He has only done it a handful of times since, but we have proof.
He LOVES to stand up on your lap.
He loves his morning bath time. He gets one EVERY morning.
He always calms down when we sing or whistle.
He is the BEST sleeper.
His laugh is the best sound we here all day. This usually happens the most when his dad is around.
He is so fun to take ANYWHERE.
And last but not least, he is an answer to our prayers and has made ALL our dreams come true! We love little Sterling Henry so much and cannot even remember our lives without him.
7 comments:
He is soooo cute. I love his happy little smile...what a charming and sweet and wonderful answer to prayers.
Wow 6 months had gone by quickly!! He is so super sweet! He certainly is one loved and blessed little boy. I hope you are having a blast with mom!
So cute Jess!!
So cute. I miss having just me and Parker sometimes. Enjoy this time with just the 2 of you it is priceless. When the 2nd one comes you just don't get those 1 on 1 moments to much anymore. He is so dang cute.
Jessica Fillmore! You are just so wonderful. I love reading your happy posts because I know that when you say you're happy -- you are GENUINELY happy. And that sweet little boy of yours is such a happy blessing.
Oh I love your family!
First off, even though I can't see your entire body you look gorgeous. And I love all your happiness. Sterling is so lucky to have you.
I'M NOT A TOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL...Whaaaaaaaahhh. Oh who am I kidding....I AM a toll!!!!!
Post a Comment