Friday, April 17, 2009

I COULDN'T RESIST POSTING THESE!

Here are some of the latest.
Sometimes when I make the bed, little Sterling likes to be made up in it!


Easter pics.
Such a serious guy.


By far one of my all time favorite pictures of our little dude. Check out those eyes! And that smile is to die for!

This one is also one of my favorites!

12 comments:

becky said...

Oh my goodness -- that smile is heart melting. What a cutie. He looks like such a little man now. :)

Katie Briggs said...

I can't wait to meet this little guy. I love him in the little white shirt and tie!

Ann said...

Love him! I want him to come visit us!

clarke fam said...

The highchair picture is to die for

Josh and Lar said...

oh my gosh! those last two pictures are killing me! soo cute!

Melanie said...

Adorable!

Gel said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the ones of him smiling. Little ties are so cute! He is getting so big.

dannyhaley said...

He is so cute! He should be a baby model.

Andrea Hatch said...

HE IS SO PERFECT!!! I love those super smiley pics of him and I love the tucked in bed pic. You two are adorable.

Cardon & Whitney said...

I can't get over his easter outfit!! His smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Brittany said...

I know you already have a million comments saying how cute he is but seriously Jessica he is beautiful.

It's Been a Day! said...

loving that smile!