Sterling Henry is a big boy. We love this about him. Because of his size, sitting up has been a bit tough for him to figure out. (that, and probably because we are always holding him!!) He has pretty much mastered sitting up and now tries to and wants to all the time.
Here he is showing off his skills!This little face kills me! I want to kiss it all day... and I DO!
Our little cub looks EXACTLY like his dad. Some people say he looks like me but I think he is a spitting image of his father. Ether way, he is adorable!
Sterling Henry will be 7 months on Friday and we can't even believe. He is such a joy to have around the house. Every morning we are greeted with a huge smile and it seems to be on his face for the rest of the day. We love our little man and could take about 8 more just like him!!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
LOOK AT ME!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:35 AM
Labels: Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Woo hoo! You are such a big boy Sterling! I can't believe it...7 months! Time flies!
I agree with your mom on your cute little face! You are adorable!
I love how you call him a cub:) Little smiley faces are so fun to kiss!!
Sterling is so adorable! I couldn't get over how cheerful and content he is...let me know if you'd like a babysitter in the near future before I move farther away :)
Ok...he is SO cute! I think I'm going to have to start getting my haircut more frequently just so I can hang out with him more.
He may look like daddy, but he has mamma's gorgeous smile! :)
I vote you have 10 more just like him! Ready, set, go!
AHHH!!!! YEAY!!!! I'm so excited he's sitting up! He looks so grown up! I can't wait to get some pictures of him sitting!!
He is the sweetest thing ever
He looks so big!!
I have to say that I really think he looks like you too, Jess! Maybe mostly Sterling, but that last picture of the two of you, you can totally tell he is your son. Definitely the same smile.
What a sweetie.
7 months already? while I think he does have a little sterling in him, i think he looks just like your dad!! they could be twins!
he is getting so big.....hope all is well
The top pic is my fav. He just looks so proud of himself (as he should be)!
I don't know if I have ever seen a happier baby! He is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment