These two boys ran an "errand" yesterday that wore them both out. (ok so maybe it just wore dad out!)
My boys got me a Artisan Bread baking stone and a peel. Thanks boys! Now I can make all these yummy things!!!I have been blessed with so many amazing women in my life including my own mother, mother-in-law, sisters, sister-in-laws, grandmas, aunts, cousins, friends, neighbors, leaders, and many others. I always loved Mother's Day and couldn't wait to be a mother myself.
It was a bit of a long road but SO completely worth the wait!!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
WORTH THE WAIT!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:44 PM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, Motherhood, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Mothers Day!! You are such an amazing mother. Sterling is so lucky!!
I love little Sterlings smiling face peeking up on the other side of his dad:) Yeah....moms are the best.
i love that first picture! little sterling looks so cute! you are such a great mom jess! I love seeing you with your little guy. happy mother's day. glad it was such a great day!
Happy Mother's Day!!!! I love little Sterling and his constant smile! And I know exactly where he got it from -- MOMMY! :)
Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your yummy bread!!
So worth the wait! I am so glad you are a Mommy this year! And to such an angel!
Post a Comment