Saturday, May 16, 2009

GRADUATION!!!

After three LONG years, my husband graduated for Law School... Yipee!

The graduation was very enjoyable and I could not have been prouder. Little Sterling Henry had a great time watching his dad.

The graduate.


Little Sterling Henry could not get enough of his dad's tassel. (I am pretty sure that whoever invented the tassel had kids!)


One proud momma!


We are so glad that Stering's parents were able to be here for the graduation. We love them so much and love having them here.


Little Sterling Henry was a little ham all day. He managed to charm everyone around us. It's almost like he understood what a big day this was for his dad.


Proof!

I am so proud of Sterling. He has worked so hard for the last three years. Along with all his school work he managed to work at a firm part-time, he passed the Patent Bar, and still was a wonderful husband and fantastic father.

Way to go babe!!!

14 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Way to go Sterling! We are so happy for you guys. What an accomplishment and now on to bigger and better things! Love you guys. Little Sterling is really getting big! He is adorable!

Brittany said...

I am so excited for you guys! I bet you are so relieved to have him done... yeah!

Andrea Hatch said...

Congrats Sterling!!! That's so awesome he graduated and you guys are having fun with family in town. I love the tassel pic of your two Sterlings.

Zach and Codi said...

So now where too? Are you guys gonna stay up there?

The Pixton Family said...

Congrats! I remember when Jim graduated from law school. We celebrated by going to this nice restaurant in the City (Boston), after dinner we left the parking garage and were shocked to find that we had to pay "holiday rates" of $60! To this day I can't remember the great restaurant, but won't ever forget our most expensive parking ever!

The Downey Family said...

Awesome!! That is such a major accomplishiment. I am so proud of you guys!! So what now??

It's Been a Day! said...

congraduations!!! what a great accomplishment. I bet it was such a great weekend. I cried when Brent graduated from his undergrad. I got teary eyed when he brought home his cap and gown the other day for his graduation this weekend. Congrats to you both!

Jessica said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! You looked so cool as you received your diploma and strolled across the stage!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sterling!!! You know what the best way to celebrate is??? Taking a trip to Nashville to meet one of your wife's besties! Jess, I am so proud of you guys...That is so amazing!!! I love you both, excuse me, I love all three of you and wish you luck! Remember...choose the place that is closer to me! :)

clarke fam said...

Way to go Pearl! We are so happy for you. What a great acomplishment to be done.

becky said...

YAY -- congratulations! Your pictures are so great!

Wasn't graduation the BEST? I was all misty -- kind of hard to believe that we survived, but WE DID!

Yay to Sterling for finishing, yay to Jessica for finishing too and YAY to Sterling Henry for being A.D.O.R.B.L.E.!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

So great for Sterling....that is so awesome....hope all is well...ill call you soon...loves

Yanni said...

Yeah!!!!! What big things are happening in the Fillmore family. Sterling Jr is getting sooo big. He seems like such a smiley baby. He so adorable!

Stephanie said...

how wonderful! congratulations!!!