Many of you have asked what our plans are now that Sterling has graduated. Well, we are staying here. Sterling accepted a job at the Patent firm he has been working at through school and will start there as an associate in September. We are thrilled! The firm is great and close to our house.
This summer we are sticking around here and Sterling will be studying for the bar while me and the little man will be enjoying the hot humid summer. August will be full of LOTS of travel!
Oh... we are also accepting visitors at anytime :)
Friday, May 29, 2009
ANSWERS
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have been meaning to ask you about this. So--now I have my answer! :)
Congrats! That is so great. I am dying to come and visit. I mean we are dying to come visit.
Congrats on the job Sterling!! I have to be honest though, I was hoping you'd move to Lehi!!!
Oh you will LOVE your trip to England I'm so excited for you! I hope studying for the bar isn't too bad!!
YYYYEEEAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm so glad you guys will be here!!!!
How about a pool party at my place this week?!?!?!
That is great! I didn't know that Sterling was going to be a Patent Attorney. I work for an Intellectual Property firm in SLC. Tell him to get out while he still can! J/K. Congrats!
congrats! so nice to not have to move. i'm a little sad you didn't choose austin, but i'll slowly get over it!
Post a Comment