Thursday, May 14, 2009

WHAT COULD BE BETTER?

Few things could be better than having your grandparents in town feeding you lots of yummy things like ice cream sandwiches!

Needless to say we are having the time of our lives with Sterling's parents. More pics to come...

4 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

I'm just glad that he didn't chew it up for Little Sterling first. That's what Hema's parents always offer to do!

Eliza said...

So cute! I hope you guys are having fun! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sneaks treats to my baby. Why should she miss out on all the fun?

Eliza said...

(BTW I guess sneaking treats to babies is a job for grandparents, but ours are so far away that I have to do it myself. :)

It's Been a Day! said...

i think that is what grandpa's are for! i remember tyson wasn't even on solids yet and my dad was feeding him m&ms. they have had a special bond ever since! glad you are having a such a fun time - what a fun occassion to celebrate!