Monday, May 11, 2009

OUR LITTLE MUNCHER

There is not doubt about it, this kid LOVES to eat! ( I wonder who he got that from??)

9 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

those eyes are too cute!! i think he got his love of eating from me!! tyson used to pound as well and rock back and forth in his high chair. the high chair had to go when i started finding screws on the floor after his meals. didn't think it was too safe after that! loving that little sterling henry!

Ann said...

I can't handle his smiles. This kid is amazing!!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

He must of gotten it from Sterling. lol. Jess I think that is why you fit in with our family so well is because you always loved to eat just like us.

clarke fam said...

Uh maybe his aunt? He is so sweet!

Hema and Becky said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

The Downey Family said...

So cute Jess!! I can relate to how much he likes to eat!

Matt and Ness said...

He is too cute! I just want to scoop him up:)

Zach and Codi said...

I love it!! Now I just need all of you ladies and your adorable kiddos to come live near me and my kiddos and I'll be a happy camper!

The Zeediks said...

I can't even stand how cute he is. I love that you took video! I feel like I kind of know him now.