So we have been on the hunt for the perfect hat for Sterling Henry this summer (I know first kid, every thing has to be perfect right?!?) Anyway, we now have two and this is the one his dad picked out. Camo? Bass Pro Shop? His dad couldn't be prouder!
The one I picked out is a navy blue fisherman style but I do have to say that this one is my favorite! He looks so much like his dad... I LOVE IT!!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
AT LAST
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He just keeps gettin' cuter!
Oh Jess he is darling! I can't wait to introduce our little guys to each other.
So cute. He is getting so big.
very cute! what guy doesn't want a bass pro camo hat?
So super cute! HE is seriously such a happy boy, he'd look cute in anything... but I love the hat!
Omigosh, that hat is so cute. I LOOOOVE it!!
Woo hoo! You have animal binkies and an awesome hat!!!
Post a Comment