Monday, June 1, 2009

STRAWBERRY PICKING!!!

There is this fabulous farm about an hour from our house that we love to go to in the summer. For the last two years we have gone out there in August and picked peaches and blackberries. This year we went for strawberries!
We are pretty serious about how many strawberries we need! We still weren't sure if we got enough.


Sterling Henry LOVED it! I think he enjoys getting out just as much as we do.

They had the best strawberry shakes. Sterling Henry LOVES drinking out of a straw so he enjoyed a little of the shake too.
And keeping tradition, the boys swam in the Shannondoah on the way back. Sorry that this is the worst picture ever but I was getting eaten alive by mosquitoes!

7 comments:

Ann said...

ahhh! We wish we were there to come too! Your hair look great by the way.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

so fun...I want to do some jamming , all those strawberries look so good....gets ya ready for the summer for sure

The Downey Family said...

Sounds Yummy!! I honestly love how in every picture Sterling has a huge smile on his face. Even while drinking a shake. Actually shakes make me really happy too.. :)

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

Jess! I am moving to Landover Maryland next Tuesday! My hubbs has been there for a while, but I'll be joining him next week. I really want to get together with you! Are you available?

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

How fun!! I didn't know about that farm. You will have to tell me where it is because that sounds really fun and you get yummy fruit out of it:)

Hema and Becky said...

Yum! Those berries look amazing! I can't get over how happy Little Sterling is in all of his picutes! Such a cherub!!

Jen said...

I would say that those strawberries look great but I am SICK of red fruit!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I don NOT see how you survived this diet even for three days!!!!!!!! I want bread, steak, potatoes, did I mention bread??? I even have some Prichuda from a girl that just got back...yeah, she brought me another one.....AFTER I started thins thing. It calls to me at night as I stare at the ceiling helplessly as Kevin snores.....Anyhoo, off of bitterness. I met this fabulous girl at a Mommy and Me thing and I don't know HOW it came up that I served in Novo but it did and she's like do you know Chad Cannon...or Jessica Hawkins????? I about flipped!!!!! She said her name is Laura and that she dated Joe. DARLING redhead. Do you remember her? Small A.P. planet eh A.S.? (pronounced AZ) LOL!!!!!!!!