Saturday, June 6, 2009

HAPPINESS

Happiness can be achieved by a lot of different things. Here are some of the things that have added to our happiness as of late.

Sterling went on a LONG awaited fishing trip out to Ocean City, Md with some friends. (He actually called me when he caught his first fish... at 1:30am, I LOVED it!) Sterling has been working so hard and needed a good break!

I have been perfecting yummy whole wheat artisan bread made on the fabulous bread stone I got for Mother's Day.


A batch of delicious strawberry jam made from the delicious strawberries we picked last week.




And one ADORABLE clapping baby. It is his new trick and we can't get enough of it!

7 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Your bread looks awesome! And the jam looks yummy and of course little Sterling is adorable!

Pink Caboose said...

Your bread and jam looks yummy! And your baby is darling!

Have a GREAT DAY

Andrea Hatch said...

AHH!! Sterling clapping is so cute! And that's hilarious Sterling called you at 1:30am about his fish, he is so funny!

Keith and Charayye said...

Hi Jessica! Thank you for your cute comment on my blog! That was so sweet of you! It's great to hear from you! Your little guy is so cute! I love when they discover how to clap! That is such a fun age he is at! But like you said they grow fast so I'm enjoying every minute of this little newborn stage and I love it! You look great! Take care:)

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

OK, I'm here in Maryland! Let's get together. Pretty much any day is great. (801) 792-5676

Jen said...

Instead of the bread...even though it looks scrumptious....may I have your famous crumpets??? I'll bring the "tea" =).

Hema and Becky said...

I am loving this bread recipe. The flavor is good and the texture is so moist. Yummers! Hema want's to do some fishing with Sterling!