Sunday, June 28, 2009

PRETTY MUCH GROWN UP

Sterling Henry is getting so big it is breaking my heart (and my back). He looks so old in these pictures, I can barely even handle it!

He is starting to do some crawling/moving/sliding. I need to get it on video so I will post it soon.

He also is starting to pull himself up on things and can stand while holding onto something. It is amazing how he really changes everyday. I love being home with him and being able to see those changes.




This is right after he was pulling himself up to this table but once I got out the camera he wouldn't perform.

We sure love our little cub!

4 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

He is so stinking cute. I love the tie shirt.

Kelly said...

He's Adorable!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

he is getting so big....wow...look at his awesome hair too....i love it. boss was baldy forever....it was goog talking to you too....miss you

It's Been a Day! said...

he for sure has your smile jess. he's so adorable!