Sterling Henry has figured out how to "crawl." He gets around all over the place and is starting to get into EVERYTHING! I honestly have to say that I actually like him getting into things. I know there might hit a point where I don't but for now... I LOVE IT!
Here he is in action...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
THE CRAWLER
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:25 PM
Labels: Big Time, Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So super cute!! I have always loved it when my kids became mobile too! They only time it stinks is when you are out somewhere dirty and they are freaking out to get down and crawl!!
I'm so glad I got to see this little guy's new trick in person the other day! You're such a fun mom.
crawling already? this is exactly how tyson started as well! he's getting so big!
Post a Comment