A guy in our ward snapped this picture of Sterling Henry during Elders Quorum. I love this picture for so many reasons. The main reason I love it is because I know how long my cute hubby has waited to have a little baby to take to EQ with him.By the way, I LOVE Sundays (especially now that my dreaded talk is over). I love everything about them. I know people say "wait till he gets older and it will get harder." I am pretty sure that I am going to love them always!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
SUNDAY BLISS
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
A couple things:
-Your talk was AWESOME!
-I love Sterling Henry's "tie-shirt"
-Whoever says, "it will get harder when he is older" is just jealous that you have such a sweet baby!!:) It's all about your attitude and enjoying every stage for whatever it brings.
Sterling Henry has a full head of hair. Holy Cow. Davis still just has fuzz. I can't wait to see you soon.
So cute with the little tie shirt.
I felt like you with my first baby too. I loved taking him to church. Keep lovin' it!
What a cute photo of Sterling- I love the beautiful wood work on the benches of your church.
LOVE this picture!
LOVE your attitude!
HATE that I missed your talk!!! You're going to have to just give me the whole talk over again sometime this week.
How refreshing to hear someone have a positive attitude and outlook on life. Thanks.
I am so sad I missed your talk. Sterling is getting so big and he is soooo cute! I need to see him in person.
Jess, I think I lost your number. What a nerd!!!! AnyWHO, can we get together sometime this week to take care of the mop on top of my head?? Call me if you get a second. Thanks Mucho!
I love your attitude too. I love Sundays also, especially when we have 9:00 church. 1:00 is pretty hard with 2 little ones: I no longer consider it a day of rest, but I still love it. I love being with Matt, I love Sunday dinner on china (even when we just have waffles), I love being with the Primary kids, I love seeing our friends, I love toting Ida around, I love that Theo is obsessed with nursery and talks about it all week in anticipation. I think it does get pretty hard at some stages (e.g. the few months before nursery age) and missing naps makes Monday difficult, but even if I complain a little, in the end, that doesn't make me love it any less. :) I'm glad the Lord not only gave us a special day off every week but commanded us to make it special.
Post a Comment