Today our little cub turned 9 months, and we can't even believe it. He is in the best stage, we honestly cannot imagine how he could get any cutter. The boy is a charmer! We LOVE taking him places and still fight over who gets to hold him during priesthood/relief society. (dad usually wins.)
He had his 9 month check-up today and he is healthy as can be. Our regular pediatrician left the practice, so we tried a new doc today and LOVED her. She was very impressed with his eating, sleeping, napping, drinking, teething, pretty much everything that he does. I sat there beaming... THANKS DOC!
Here are his new stats.
WEIGHT: 22 lbs 11 oz (78%)
HEIGHT: 31 inches (95+ %)
CUTENESS: (99+ %)

HEIGHT: 31 inches (95+ %)
CUTENESS: (99+ %)
I figured today we would celebrate his 9 month with a Toostie Pop. Actually I didn't buy it for him, the guy at 7-11 gave it to him. (they really like us there.) He thought Sterling Henry was definitely old enough to eat it. I thought I would give him a couple licks and then throw it out. Yeah right, he wouldn't let go of it. It was a sad 9 month birthday when I had to rip it out of his hands to throw it away! Luckily he was quickly distracted with the graham crackers that replaced it.
We love our little Sterling Henry and cannot imagine our lives without him!
We love our little Sterling Henry and cannot imagine our lives without him!
8 comments:
I can't imagine life without him either!!! Sure do love that sweet boy and can't wait to see you in just a couple of weeks!! Yippee!!
Just like Mom ... loves candy! Cute cute cute.
9 months already? time is sure flying by. I don't blame him for loving the tootsie pop. i find a reason to celebrate everyday so i can have a treat!! brent and i used to fight over who had to take our kids to priesthood/r.s. mostly because neither one of them would sit still and we would be in the hall with them!!
Wow, the time goes fast! We can't wait to see him (and you) in a couple weeks.
That last entry was made by us.
He really couldn't be any cutest or sweeter!!!
That hair -- those curls! How is it possible that he keeps getting CUTER?!?!
I hope Robbie and I have babies that we fight over to hold in church. Haha. I love that.
Post a Comment