My favorite photographer and good friend Andrea has done it again! She is amazing in every way. I just got these back this afternoon and I have been going crazy over them. I love them. They are perfect. Thanks Andrea!
Enjoy.







This is Sterling Henry's favorite book. We read this book over and over all day long. I LOVE it!

Can you believe this little guy is actually going to be a big brother??? He still is so small and such a baby. Good thing he has 6 months!
Friday, July 24, 2009
9 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
Cute cute cute!! Andrea is amazing!! Lets not forget to mention your little Sterling...he's pretty amazing too. Thanks again for squeezing me in last night. I love my hair. You have official reign over my follicles:-)
So super cute!!! I love the header you put up. Sterling is adorbale in every way and so happy! What a great mommy you are! Also, I think he is looking more and more like you all the time!
Somehow I completely missed out that you are expecting. Congratulations!!!!!!!
LOVE IT! You picked my favorite for the blog header, too.
ahhhh! they are all so so cute!! what a precious boy you have adn i love the book pictures and the one with the tile floor- love em all actually!
So stinkin cute!! Your kitchen floor is absolutely perfect for pictures. He just gets cuter and cuter!! I am so happy for you Jess!!
These are soooo great! I miss you so much friend! And congratulations on Sterling's forthcoming big-brotherhood.
congrats on the new little one on the way! Your little Sterling is such a beautiful baby!
I'm with Katie! You are expecting again?!? Way to go!
Such great pictures.
Wait, did I miss an announcement? That is so exciting that #2 is on the way! Congratulations. Sterling is so cute!
Sterling is the best model EVER!! He is sooo good for the camera and his eyes are sooo blue.
He is so, so, so, so adorable!! and will be such a sweet big brother. When #2 comes along you will be amazed at how Sterling Henry grows up overnight! Let me know when you are taking predictions...because I am predicting a baby sister!
By the way I don't think I properly expressed my excitement about the forthcoming arrival of Fillmore #2.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there, I feel better now. :)
Okay, i just skimmed through the last 3 pages of your blog trying to figure out where you posted that you are prego again!~ haha! What a fun way to announce! We are thrilled for you guys! Good luck, hope you are feeling well!
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I LOVE YOUR LITTLE GUY! YOUR FRIEND IS A FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT WITH SUCH A CUTE SUBJECT IT MUST HAVE BEEN A BREEZE!
A big brother!?!? YAY! I'm so excited for you to have 2! That's the greatest news, I'm so happy for you!
The photos are awsome! You have a little cutie.
Congrats on being prego! I bet you are way excited.
Congratulations!!!!
I can't believe how cute he is and Andrea did do a great job.. I love her work. Hope u are feeling well.
Jess- these pictures are AMAZING and I cannot believe we have not met this handsome little guy!! If you bring him up here I will get out al my flip flops for him :) I am so happy for you guys to have #2 and just love your family!!
ohmigosh, these are so cute, I can't even stand it! we miss you guys.
LOOK AT THAT MISSIONARY MARCH!!!!!!!!
Jess!! Congrats on baby #2! Sooooo exciting.
Ditto. I am so excited for you guys! YAY! Congratulations!
PS: Sterling is so cute I want to eat him.
What a little cutie. I can see more of the Hawkins side of him now. You're pregnant again? Congrats!! I admire your bravery to have them so close in age. :)
Post a Comment