Monday, July 20, 2009

EASY TO ENTERTAIN

I was telling Sterling the other day that I think Sterling Henry needs new toys because he seems bored with his. After a few days, I realized that he is completely entertained by the things we have. He has even found new uses for things we use everyday.

My favorite is his new chew toy. Three new teeth in one week has been tough. But with the help of these pink sandals, he cut the teeth pretty quick. Sort of gross but he really likes it.


This is his new smile when we get out the camera. We CLEARLY take a lot of pictures of this kid! (But with that cute face, how can we not?)


We put him down for a nap yesterday and heard him laughing, we walked in to find him standing like this.
We decided it was time to lower his crib. He still can stand up but hopefully he won't fall out!

5 comments:

Cardon & Whitney said...

JESSICA!!!! I JUST NOTICED YOUR BABY NUMBER 2 THING!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting, I can't wait to see your pregnant belly when I get back there!!!

The Pixton Family said...

My kids favorite toys were always kitchen gadgets. Can't wait to squeeze the boy in 4 days!

Liz said...

Eli loves to chew on the older boys crocs. It's totally gross! So, about the Spode factory, I thought they were going to stay in business because the government was going to buy them out, but maybe not? Have you been there before? If not I can give you the low down, I hope they are still in business because I may have my 12 piece place setting, but I always need serving pieces.

AnnDee said...

Yay, I just decided to look at the cute pictures of Sterling (junior that is) and noticed the new one on the way!! How fun. Congrats Congrats Take a nap every chance you get!!

Are you coming to Utah soon? We need to get together for sure!!

congrats again!!

It's Been a Day! said...

avery loved her shoes as well. tyson was never a shoe guy - mostly everything else though! i was always so sad when it was time to lower the crib. it meant my kids were getting older. but, it always brings on a new stage and i always loved that!