Sterling Henry turned eight months this week. He is the sweetest little cub!He is the BEST sleeper.
He loves his mom and dad.
He claps.
He gives five or ten with all the excitement you can imagine.
He eats anything and everything.
He just recently started saying "mamamama" which is nice to hear after months of "dadadada."
He loves music.
He loves books.
He scoots around all over the place.
He is a sitting champ.
He is such a smiley baby.
He is the best thing ever! We love our little man and have LOVED the last eight months.
Friday, June 12, 2009
8 MONTHS
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:15 AM
Labels: Big Time, Growing Up, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy 8 month birthday! I can't wait to munch on him at the reunion!
Can't believe how smart and big he is getting. See ya soon.
I can't believe he's already 6 months!! He is really such a good and happy boy!
LOL, I meant 8.
Look at those darling little feet crossed in bed!!!!.....He's fancy =).
I can't believe he is 8 months already! He is growing up too fast. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment