Father's Day is the best! I am pretty sure I feel this way because I have the best dad ever. He is the most patient, kind, loyal, humble, man in the world. I am who I am today because of my dad!
Four years ago, I inherited a new dad who I love dearly! Dad Fillmore is an amazing man. He has loved me like a daughter from day one. I am SOOO glad that he is Sterling Henry's grandpa because he is truly an amazing person.
Eight months ago, I saw the love of my life become a dad and I have loved watching every minute of it.
Sterling Henry is a serious daddy's boy and I LOVE it! This kid comes from a long line of good dads and has so many amazing men in his life to look up too!This picture makes my heart melt!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
TO ALL THE DADS IN MY LIFE!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aren't Dad's the best? Babies sleeping in fathers arms are the sweetest sight for a mother.
What a nice Father's Day tribute! That last picture is so adorable!
What a sweet post!! I LOVE that last pic!
Post a Comment