I love summer for lots of reasons but mostly because of popsicles. (I also really love shaved ice but haven't really found a good stand here.)
Yesterday I bought a new box. As I took one out of the wrapper, Sterling Henry could not take his eyes off it, he was dying to try it, so I let him. HE LOVED IT! Even though it was cold, he couldn't get enough!
Here he is...
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
SUMMER LOVE
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:23 PM
Labels: Growing Up, I, Sterling Henry, Yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute Jess!!
Oh my goodness--that face is too cute!
He is so cute. I love that he totally makes the cutest face (like it is tart or too cold) and then just wants more!
very very cute! love his little face.
hilarious! I am dying!!!!!!
Post a Comment