I really can't believe that our Little Man is 15 months already. We went to his check-up and here are his latest stats.
Weight: 25 lbs. 12 oz (75%)
Height: 34 inches (97%)
Sterling Henry is constantly on the move these days. He doesn't like to pose for pictures anymore so here you go. (I had to buy him some sweats, they remind me of my little brother Josh and I couldn't resist!)Height: 34 inches (97%)
He is all over the place.
He always tries jumping out of my arms when we are going up the stairs now.
He LOVES to walk up them, which sounds great but is tough to do when I have the diaper bag, and the million other things I carry up the stairs so as to not make more than one trip.
When I do help him, he likes to take two at a time!
He has 12 teeth.
He is still sleeping like a champ (except for last night).
He loves friends! He likes to play with kids and usually ends up loving them a little too much.
He loves to wrestle with dad.
He LOVES anything with dad actually and follows him around like a little shadow. I love it.
He sings all the time and even dances to music.
He has turned into such a little chatter box. His favorites words are dada, baba, mama, soos (shoes), no, no no no (not sure how cute that one is), yes, ball, and many other noises that no one would understand but us.
He LOVES balls, trains, cars, Legos, shoes, and anything that makes noise.
He also is very good and fetching things for you. I don't take advantage of this too much!
He loves to give kisses, especially to mommy.
He still manages to melt our hearts everyday. We love our Little Man so much and cannot imagine a second without him. Which, is probably why we still take him everywhere with us and have not been out on a date (other than the temple), since he has been born. We know things are going to get a little crazy around here when baby boy #2 arrives, but we know Sterling Henry will love his little brother!
3 comments:
you totally need to take advantage of the fetch thing! it will come in handy when the new baby is born and you can barely sit down let alone get up after you sat down!! he's such a cutie. i can't wait to see pictures of your other little guy. 2 weeks. coming so soon! i'm so excited for you!
Those curls are killing me! Wish you guys were closer!
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment