My mom got here on Tuesday night and we are having so much fun. Sterling Henry cannot get enough of her and wants her to do everything with him!

Today is my due date... obviously.

AND... I am being induced tomorrow! Little baby Dellin will be here soon. We can't wait to meet him.
(I love how my baby countdown thing says, "It's go time!)
Today is my due date... obviously.
AND... I am being induced tomorrow! Little baby Dellin will be here soon. We can't wait to meet him.
(I love how my baby countdown thing says, "It's go time!)
7 comments:
I am so excited for you! What is his middle name going to be? Make sure to get pictures up as soon as you can.
Good luck! We will be thinking of you! I hope everything goes well.
love that your mom is her and enjoying time with Sterling Henry. Can't wait for Dellin to join us tomorrow!
Congrats! Good luck tomorrow! I'm jealous of you...that you're due date has arrived and that you already have a name! Yes, I'm totally jealous :-)
I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck tomorow. I love you and I will be thinking about both you and little Dellin..
Yeah! Can't wait to hear the news and see photos of the new little guy!
I can't wait...and so fun to have your mom there
Post a Comment