This is Sterling guest blogging to post some pictures of our new baby boy while Jessi is still in the hospital. He was born on January 29, 2010 at 6:57 pm in Fairfax, VA. The labor went well. Jessi's contractions started around noon, and she only had to push for about the last half hour, if that. He was born posterior, looking up at the ceiling (same as his dad).
Dellin tipped the scales at 8 pounds, 6 ounces (same as his dad) and measures 22 inches long. He's been really active from the get-go with his eyes open from the time he came out (like his older brother). We think he looks a lot like Sterling Henry. Let us know what you think.
We feel so blessed to have the pregnancy and delivery go so well. We are also very grateful for all our friends and family for all their support and offers of help. Thank you so much.
Enjoy the pics.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Dellin Parker Fillmore
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
yay!!! congrats! we're excited to meet your new little man
CONGRATULATIONS!! He looks just like his big brother! So glad that everything went well. We love you guys!
congrats!! i am so glad i checked your blog!! you look so great jess and the new little man is just adorable! congrats to the family of 4.....
Congrats! So glad to hear that everything went well and he is healthy cute!! Hope you are feeling well.
He looks like he could be a twin to Sterling Henry! We are so glad everything went well. We can't wait to meet him!
Congrats on baby Dellin! Jessica looks great and Dellin sure looks cute. Glad all went well.
He looks exactly like Sterling Henry!!
Congratulations; you look fabulous, Jess!
What a beautiful baby boy- congratulations! Sounds like a great delivery. Jessica- you look AMAZING for just having gone through labor! Please let me look that good next month. :)
Yipee!! He is so sweet. We love you guys!!
Way to go guys! Jess I never look that great after giving birth. You must be made for it! Boys are great. In about two years they will be best friends and you won't know what to do with all your free time! Another baby probably!
I think he looks like Sterling Henry. What a precious doll, I can't believe you have kidS!
Okay so I went back on your blog and looked at the picture of mom holding little Sterling and compared them and I think he looks different. I think he has a lot more of your features. He is sooo cute! And seriously did you wake up and curl your hair beofre you went ot deliver? You look fab!!!
haha I TOTALLY noticed the same thing as Becky did--you curled your hair! You did!! :)
So fun. Congrats on two cute boys. We can't wait to meet him.
yay for sweet little boys!!! I love babies and your little guy is adorable...definitely a little sterling resemblance. We are so excited for you guys and hope we get to meet him sooner than later. Hope you are getting some good rest and Congrats to your whole family!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! He is PERFECT! And holy crap, you look way too gorgeous in those photos!! Gosh, I can't wait to meet him in person.
How exciting! He is adorabe, I am so happy for you! Enjoy this special time with him.
What a cutie!! 2 boys, I'm so excited for you!!
awesome! congrats on #2
Congratulations! He is just perfection!
WOW! you look GREAT and he is ADORABLE!!! congratulations!
Post a Comment