Monday, January 18, 2010

BABY CELEBRATION

One of the best things about where we live is definitely the friends we have made. We have been lucky enough to meet amazing people while living out here. I have the best group of girlfriends. They are the type of girls that you can count on for ANYTHING!

Two of my best friends wanted to have a little party for baby Dellin (yes, that is going to be his name). They went above and beyond. The food was delicious. They really went all out!


YUMMINESS!


There was a train theme which I loved. This train cake was adorable!

These were the cute little train cookies that they gave out as favors. The detail on them is unbelievable.

For as much as I hang out with these two, you would think I would have more pictures but I don't. This is from when I was pregnant with Sterling Henry but I pretty much look the same.
Thank you so much Taryn and Jessica (and everyone else who helped and came). You two really are the best!

5 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Fun! Baby showers are the best! The train cake and cookies were so cute!

Jessica said...

Oh wow! That picture is an oldie but a good one of us. I was looking for one for my blog post, too, but couldn't find one. We really need to take more pictures of the three of us!

The party was so fun! Thanks again for having a baby and letting us celebrate!

It's Been a Day! said...

what nice friends. i love the train cookies. i can't believe your due date is coming up so fast! very exciting. loving the name dellin by the way. great choice.

Ashley said...

I love the train cookies too! I love when people are creative and can do things like that.

Denice said...

Last night I found out that my new visiting teachee is Liddell's sister-in-law, but not the one he was mad at for breaking up the band :)

I miss you! I wish we lived closer. You should move to Korea.