I always seem to blog about the weekend but let's face it, that is when all the fun happens. This weekend was really fun. Sterling's cousin, Scott Erickson was in town. He is doing an internship in NYC and came down to visit us for 36 hours. We loved it! The boys LOVED having him here.
We took him to a few must-see favorites.
Mount Vernon is top on our list.
The trees there are truly amazing.
George Washington's Gristmill.
Sterling and Scott did a session in the temple. I stayed home with the little cubs.
The monuments. I love this picture of Scott and Sterling Henry at the base of the Washington Monument. Thanks for coming to visit us Scott. We had a lot of fun.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Cousin Scott
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:55 AM
Labels: Family Activities, Visitors Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment