Ever since Sterling Henry was a new baby, we have loved to watch him sleep. Now that we have two cute boys, we do a lot of this. We easily check on our boys 6 or 7 times before we go to bed. We love to see the cute ways they sleep.
Dellin is just so cute. He has been going 11 hours at night. We usually put him down in our room in the pack n' play and then move him into his crib when we go to bed. He is such a angel sleeper.
This is one of my favorite poses of Sterling Henry. He has his binky, bear and blanket all close by (frog fell overboard unfortunately). His legs are hilarious!
This one is a pretty sweet pose also. I love the hand behind his head. (Notice bear and binky close by.)
Dellin is still held captive by the swaddling blanket. Last night was the first night we put him to bed in his crib with no transfer. (Sort of sad!)
In the morning we always bring the boys into bed with us. Dellin eats, Sterling Henry get a bottle, and we get a little more rest. We LOVE it!
I had to include these last 2 pictures of the boys because they are so cute together!Sterling loves to do tummy time with Dellin!
Sometimes I think my life is a dream. I never could have imagined so much happiness and joy. Being a mom is all I hoped it would be and MORE!
Friday, June 11, 2010
We love to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
They are so cute. I want to have a little brother for Lincoln now that I have read your post.
I love to read your blog. So refreshing.
I was just telling Matt last night that I have been thinking about regrets. What do I regret about my choices in certain parts of my life, whether I appreciated it enough, etc. I can say with certainty that I am appreciating our life right now to the fullest. I don't think I will ever look back and think I didn't play with my kids enough or enjoy them enough when they were so little and sweet. Being a mother is hard sometimes but it really is the best.
Love this post, the boys look so adorable in all their sleeping pics. And I miss cuddling with Ness in the morning...I can't wait to have a little one again that will cuddle with me!
I agree. Nothing brings me more satisfaction than watching my little ones sleeping peacefully. You are an awesome mom!
cute sleepers!!! the crib picture with his little legs...classic
Love cuddling with babies in the morning!!
I just found your blog and I'm so happy! Actually, I found a bunch of girls in the ward's blogs. Yay! I have one too! albafamily.blospot.com.
Your boys are so beautiful. I hope we have lots of boys too.
How in the world does your baby still stay swaddled? He doesn't bust his way out? I love Sterling Henry's blonde curls!
you are a cute mom, jess. and there is nothing better than sleeping children! i think everyone is happier after a great night's sleep!
Post a Comment