Sterling loves to go fishing. He goes with his buddies all the time. Yesterday, we loaded up the boys and went as a family. We had a really great time.
Sterling Henry was happy to be there.
Even happier to be fishing with dad.
Not so happy when dad caught a fish and it got too close to him.
Dellin and I were both happy to be there too. (Note Sterling's bait cooler behind me. We don't even have a family cooler yet, but of course we have a cooler to keep Sterling's bait cool.)Like they say, "Families that fish together, stick together."
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Families that fish together...
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
4:46 PM
Labels: Family Activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Cute post! What a fun family outing.
That's pretty much Hema's l;ife motto! haha Cute pictures! Love how happy Little Sterling was to be finshing with his dad!
I love how you are always out doing things. I need start doing more outdoor activites.
What a fun thing to do as a family. Sometimes I wish Dave fished just so we could spend the day in the mountains and let the boys fish and play around.
What a fun outing and what a cute family!
What a fun time! I love your strawberry picking pictures! They have some great farms there! It was fun to see the Kimballs. I haven't seen them since we moved!
so fun! you guys are always doing fun things.
Post a Comment