Thursday, June 24, 2010

TAKING IT EASY

It is ultra HOT here right now so we have been spending a lot of time indoors just lounging around.

This picture of Dellin kills me. I know I took a picture of Sterling Henry in the bed, but I can't find it for some reason.

Sterling Henry decided to kick back in Dellin's bouncy seat. I think he thinks it's a Lazy Boy or something.

We finally pulled out the exersaucer for Dellin and he LOVES it!

And I couldn't resist putting up a picture of Sterling Henry's first time in the exersaucer. They grow up so fast!
We are just sitting around hoping for some cooler weather.

8 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

they totally are growing up way too fast! we have never had an exersaucer for any of our kids. i put payton in one at a friends house and she loved it. i'm wondering if my other kids woudn't have been so grumpy if they had a fun toy like that!

hanner said...

well it's supposed to get down to 90 soon... hahaha.

Lacy said...

Love that first pic! He looks so comfy!

The Downey Family said...

So cute!! I wish you were coming in July..:(

The Downey Family said...

So cute!! I so wish you were coming in July..:(

Buckland Family said...

Dellin looks just like your brother Josh! Every time that I see a picture of him I think that. Totally Hawkins! Your boys are darling.

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big Dellin looks in the exersaucer! He is growing up so fast!

It is finally supposed to cool down later this week...we need to hit up downtown or a fun park.

Andrea Hatch said...

I die whenever I see pictures of your boys!! I CAN'T BELIEVE you can put Dellin in the exersaucer already!! How is he that grown up?! And the pic is the bed is adorable!!