We had some really yummy food on Father's Day. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I spoiled my man.
We had a usual Father's Day meal of yummy ribs. This is my mom's recipe and it is the BEST!
This year I stepped it up a notch and attempted German Chocolate Cake. The frosting turned out a little weird looking but it was delicious.
This was my favorite. I saw these done by Bakerella last year and I was dying to try them this year. I got together with some friends and we conquered them.
They were delicious and Sterling was totally surprised.Father's Day was a whole lot of fun this year. We are all well fed around here!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Father's Day Food.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:33 AM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, Daddy-O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have seen those burger and fries before and wanted to try them too!! way to go jess - you are the next martha stewart. I'm not going to tell brent because he might want to come to your house next father's day!
WOW all that delicious food is making my mouth water. yum!
Post a Comment